Sunday 25 March 2012

MEMORIAL CONCERTS FOR SAMANTHA CASHEN

                                                                               with permission from Ballard School Performing Arts Centre
Samantha’s friends and admirers put on an entertaining and enjoyable series of concerts in her memory last weekend.     Among the many local musicians and dancers taking part were this group of flautists introducing themselves with the Harry Potter theme.                                                                 

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I was so disappointed not to be able to get to Hampshire for Sam's memorial concerts. Mike's worked tirelessly and with such love to organise them. Everyone I've spoken to said how wonderful the perfomances were; I seem to have missed some brilliant Irish music and dance too. Is that the Fabulous Tina with flute in hand and her pointy on her head?? (Rugby is one thing, but I just know she'd beat me at quidditch). Well done Mike; I'm sure Sam would've loved it x